Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm so inspired to blog abt this after reading my fren's blog entry some time ago.

I totally agree with her. To guys whom we have no feeling, no nth towards..why waste our time? Sometimes not taking any extra steps would be a big step towards each other's friendship. I was suddenly reminded of Mr VJ. I was silly enough to agree to go out with him that one and only time..and that one and only killed any chance that he might have as a friend or anything beyond..because he was SO BOOORING! I cant stand boring guys. I don't wish to be reminded of what happened that day, but I'm sure we would have stayed as much better friends if he hadn't insisted of my meeting with him.

What's love actually? I might understand whats love between mother and daughter, sisters...but what abt the boy-gal kinda love? Must we keep thinking of the other party whole day long? Must we worry for that person? Must we always show care and concern for that person? I dunno..but if the answer is yes to the above 3 questions..then probably the person has taken the place of my family member. Well it does make some kinda sense..maybe if i'm lucky enuf, my bf will be my husband and a part of my family eventually. But why shd we think so far? Isnt it too far-fetched to regard a bf who is an outsider as your family member? Shdnt there be the thin line of boundary? I'm confused actually.

How can a relationship sustain for so long? I see couples who have been tgther for years..have they been thinking of each other for years too? Isn't that crazy? I have a friend who once told me..its a matter of getting used to each other. But one can never get the same first feelings that they had for each other right? As the months passed..if they have gotten used to each other..then where's the kinda "special feeling" that exists between couples that pple have always been talking abt? Double confusion.

But I've come to a conclusion. I am not suitable to get into a relationship as of now. Cos i cant fathom the true meaning of love. I think its silly for me to think of anyone else other than my family members for life. And I think its ridiculous to stay with that one person the whole day long..I need freedom. I don't see the need for me to account to an outsider for everything I do or for any outing I have with anyone. I think its quite redundant.

I don't care about love actually, if I have always been enjoying my life without having that kinda love. I mean so what if you're tgther with someone..SO WHAT???

Still, all these apply ONLY TO ME and its not meant to offend anyone at all.